Saturday, September 17, 2016


Hey ya'll!

 I finally took the plunge & decided to start a blog! This is something that I have wanted to do for years. I feel like this has been pressing on my heart for quite some time but here recently is has really been on my mind indefinitely! I guess I should start by introducing myself. I am a southern gal, born & raised in the south. I married my high school sweetheart, if you wish, at the tender age of 17. My husband was 20. Don't worry, he didn't rock the cradle to much. I had graduated high school at the age of 16 & began college & working full time, the following summer. A year later, our first child was born and I guess, as they say, the rest is history! We now have four children, two dogs, one cat and have been married for over 18 years! I have spent over half of my life with my husband. We have essentially grown up together!

 I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom. My career is raising our sweet southern gals, our children, but try messing with any of them & you will hear this super mom roar!  This is definitely where I feel like God has called me to be at in life.

 My blog will be about our life together. I will talk about my achievements & failures. Life's curveballs & my organic recipes. I will talk about my stance on vaccine's & my love of teaching my children. I love to garden, craft, crochet, sew & decorate our home. This will be real, raw & open. Come join in on the fun! I'd love to have you! Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment